Without doubt, your workforce is the foundation upon which your business is built. So ensuring that your employees are paid on time and that their taxes have been calculated correctly is fundamental.
Yet administering your payroll can be time consuming and burdensome, diverting energy and resources from the core activities of your business. And the task is made all the more difficult by the growing complexity of taxation and employment legislation and the accompanying regime of penalties for non-compliance.
Our team of dedicated professionals can relieve you of this burden by providing a comprehensive and confidential payroll service, including:
- Customised payslips
- Administration of PAYE, national insurance, statutory sick pay, statutory maternity pay, etc
- RTI compliance
- Completion of statutory forms, including year end returns, to issue to your employees and submit to HM Revenue & Customs
- Summaries and analyses of staff costs
- Administration of incentive schemes, bonuses, and ex-gratia and termination payments
- Administration of pension contributions
For over 25 years, our clients have enjoyed total peace of mind through our comprehensive and completely confidential payroll management service, along with our commitment to provide the highest level of professional service. We are a BACS approved bureau and are regularly inspected to ensure we meet the strict criteria required to maintain Bureau status. Further, our ongoing investment in industry leading and HMRC accredited software ensures full compliance with the constant changes in payroll legislation, and we are fully compliant with the latest Real Time Information (RTI) routines required by HMRC.
Our payroll service encompasses all that is usually expected from a payroll bureau, such as data processing, payroll reports and paper payslips, but in addition to these, we offer the following to further reduce the burden:
- Efficient import routines for payroll data
- BACs transfer of wages and PAYE
- E-payslips and e-P60’s
- Detailed and comprehensive reporting facilities in PDF or Excel format
- In-year filing of P45, P46 and End of Year Annual Returns – P35 and P14’s / P60’s
Even if you have only a few employees, you will make savings by engaging us to administer your payroll. If you would like a free, no-obligation quotation, please click here or Contact Us if you would like to speak with a member of our team.