Moving your accounting software into The Cloud is the next step to making your business run as efficiently as possible.
Benefits of Cloud Accounting:
- Quick and easy to input data
- Instant, up-to-date information available wherever you are
- Software is always up-to-date and no large one-off costs
- Automatically backed-up to the cloud
- Easy to share with colleagues
Knowing which software will be most suited to your business can be tricky but our expertise in the major software packages can assist in your decision.
We can assist with deciding which software to use, install it, migrate data across and train your staff enabling a smooth transition and avoiding major problems.
Because we believe in the benefits of cloud accounting, Langtons have partnered with two of the leading online accounting software providers in the UK (and the world), QuickBooks Online and Xero.
We can help you with:
- Setup of and/or conversion from previous accounting software into new online accounting package
- Training in Online Accounting Software
- Bookkeeping assistance, including ongoing and/or quarterly VAT reconciliations and lodgement
- Review, recommendations, implementation and training of relevant 3rd party applications to assist your business in its day to day operations. Some examples of applications we work with for existing clients are Receipt Bank, AutoEntry, Spotlight, Zapier, GoCardless and OneSaas; plus many more.
If you use another type of online accounting software, but would still like to contact us for support with that product, please feel free to contact our Business Services team at: email@example.com