Langtons is a team of talented and dedicated individuals who help our clients to succeed. We provide all our employees with a happy, friendly working environment where both success and hard work are rewarded.
Accounts and Audit Senior
Due to continued growth, an opportunity exists for an experienced ‘all-round’ candidate to work within our accounts and audit department. This would suit a candidate looking to continue their career in a mid-sized local firm, and develop strong relationships with clients by offering a proactive service.
You would be involved in a range of services including:
- monthly and quarterly management accounts
- preparation of year-end accounts and Corporation Tax returns
- assisting with audits
- other ad-hoc projects
You will work in the office, on client sites and from home on a diverse range of trading entities with turnover ranging from £200k to £25m.
You will be keen to get to know clients and how their business works, so that you can provide commercial and tax advice to add real value to their business. You would also gain knowledge by working with other specialist departments such as management information systems, tax and corporate finance.
You will have:
- a minimum of 4 years’ experience of working in practice
- solid experience of accounts preparation and audit
- be ACA / ACCA / AAT qualified, or equivalent qualified by experience
You will be:
- a good team player
- an excellent communicator
- well organised and enjoy working with a variety of clients
- competitive salary depending on experience
- ongoing support for continued personal development
- flexible working in a progressive environment
- 20+ days holiday (depending on experience) plus Bank Holidays
- Salary £30,000 to £40,000 per annum
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Flexible schedule
- Wellness programmes
- Work from home
Please send your CV and a covering e-mail to email@example.com