Langtons is a team of talented and dedicated individuals who help our clients to succeed. We provide all our employees with a happy, friendly working environment where both success and hard work are rewarded.
Trainee Chartered Accountant – Liverpool (to start immediately)
As part of our January graduate intake an opportunity to study towards the ACA qualification has arisen in our audit and accounts department.
You will play an integral part of the team and will quickly gain responsibility working in the office on accounts and audit projects dealing with a diverse range of clients from corporates to academies, with several client visits.
Fully funded training will be provided with a leading training provider which consists of periods of block release to attend courses with exams being spread over a three year period.
With excellent communication skills you will be keen to get to know clients, providing professional advice to add real value to their business. As your career progresses you may also get the opportunity to gain experience in other specialist departments such as tax, corporate finance and management information solutions.
You will have:
- 2:1 Degree or higher in any discipline
- Minimum of 3 A Levels Grade A*- C ideally including Maths or a Business related subject
- Minimum of 9 GCSEs (Or Equivalent) Grade A*- C with Maths Grade B as a minimum
- Excellent IT skills and a confident user of Microsoft Office Suite (Particularly MS Excel)
- Enthusiasm and an interest in business
- Full Clean Driving Licence – ideally with access to car
You will be:
- Ambitious, hardworking and a self-motivated team player
- An excellent communicator (both verbal and written) who possesses confident interpersonal skills
- Able to work well under pressure, be well organised and enjoy working with a variety of clients
- Competitive salary with a generous increase upon qualification
- Annual salary review after qualifying
- Study support including tuition fees, materials and time off to study
- 20 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Personal Pension
Please send your CV and a covering e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.