Langtons is a team of talented and dedicated individuals who help our clients to succeed. We provide all our employees with a happy, friendly working environment where both success and hard work are rewarded.
Corporate Finance and Advisory Senior
A fantastic opportunity to work within the fast paced environment of Corporate Finance and Advisory services providing both M&A and commercial advice to a range of businesses of varying sizes across a wide variety of sectors.
Corporate Finance role including:-
- Lead advisory work on buy and sell-side engagements;
- Fundraising – including both debt and equity raises;
- Management Buy-Outs / Buy-Ins;
- Due diligence;
- Business development to assist in securing new work and identifying cross-selling opportunities;
- Staff management and leadership.
Advisory Services role including:-
- Reviewing, analysing and interpreting financial information for various clients including high-growth businesses;
- Identifying and reporting on Key Performance Indicators, business trends and drivers or other key financial performances.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
The candidate will:-
- Be a recently qualified Chartered Accountant and educated to degree level;
- Be a commercially astute individual with drive and ambition;
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Have some experience in writing reports or documents in a clear and concise manner;
- Have significant experience of using Microsoft Excel and some prior experience of Powerpoint and Word.
No specific Corporate Finance experience is required but the successful candidate will be able to demonstrate that they have strong analytical skills and are able to work under pressure and think on their feet.
- Up to 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Personal pension
- Full support for further studying and personal development
Job Type: Full-time
Please get in touch at the email address below.