This scheme helps large businesses affected by coronavirus (COVID-19) through the purchase of their short-term debt.
About The Scheme
- Under the COVID-19 Corporate Financing Facility (CCFF), the Bank of England will buy short-term debt from large companies.
- This scheme will support your company if it’s been affected by a short-term funding squeeze, and allow you to finance your short-term liabilities.
- It will also support corporate finance markets overall and ease the supply of credit to all firms.
- The scheme is delivered through commercial lenders, backed by the Bank of England.
- It will operate for at least 12 months, and for as long as steps are needed to relieve cash flow pressures on firms that make a material contribution to the UK economy.
Companies – and their finance subsidiaries – that make a material contribution to the UK economy are able to participate.